XV International Scientific/practical Symposium/exhibition “Clean Water of Russia – 2019” will be held in Ekaterinburg from September 23 to September 27, 2019 with support of Federal Agency of Water Resources and Government of Sverdlovsk oblast.
Researchers of the leading scientific institutions of Russia and the neighboring countries, water experts and officials from executive power bodies of the Russian Federation constituent members, water users, ecological NGOs, as well as ecological supervision agencies are invited and welcomed to participate.
Water safety as a factor of sustainable development will be the main topic of the symposium.
- 1. “Problems of water safety and the ways of their solution”- Section “Strategy of water sector development on the basis of innovation process”
- Section “Water safety of transboundary water bodies in the condition of the growing shortage of water resources. Redistribution of the river runoff” (with participation of the Network of Water Organizations of Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia)
- Section “Assessment of the water bodies’ status. Ecological rehabilitation of water bodies”
- Section “Ecological safety of water bodies and their ecosystems”
- Section “Safety of hydraulic facilities”
- 2. “Issues of attaining the quality objectives and safety of communal and recreational water use” - Organization of sanitary/epidemiological supervision over the Sverdlovsk oblast domestic/drinking water supply within the context of regulatory/legal acts changes.
- Assessment of the water supply units’ state and improvement of the drinking water quality via modernization of the water supply system with the use of advanced techniques of water treatment
- Regional programs of the water supply quality improvement for implementing of the “Ecology” National project “Clean water” Federal project.
- Ecological enhancement (rehabilitation) of water bodies
- Urgent problems and managerial practices of environmental risks for public health in the Russian Federation constituent members (the Ural Federal District)
- Alternative sources of drinking water supply. The application practice in Sverdlovsk Oblast (infiltration water intakes, pit waters, etc.)
- 3. “Affirmation of compliance and standardization in water supply and water disposal” - Standartization. Deveopment of national standards: 1. Drinking water. Methods of measurement 2. Requirements to the car washing centers’ water suppy/disposal systems’ organization. Waste water
- Affirmation of compliance
- Water supply and water disposal. Tests and control of water consumption within the communal systems
- 4. “Innovation techniques in industrial and urban water systems”
- 1. Conference of the Network of Water Organizations of Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia “Science and innovation techniques at the water safety service” - Session 1. “Novel innovation approaches/ideas concerning effective and rational water resources management”
- Session 2. “Planning of the water sector development on the basis of innovation process”
- Session 3. “The role of science and education in the water sector innovative development”
- Meeting of the ECRR Stearing Board- Meeting of the Sverdlovsk Oblast Ministry of Natural Resources Scientific/engineering Council
- Meeting of the interdepartmental task group on implementation of the “Comprehensive plan for ecological rehabilitation of the Chernoistochinsk and Verkne-Viya reservoirs as the sources of drinking water supply for Nizhni Tagil”.
- “Water safety: society, techniques, researches” contest of young researchers
- Contest of drinking and curative bottled water of the Ural Federal District
- Exhibition of equipment “Innovative monitoring”
- Children and youth art exhibition
- Uralmashzavod. Water treatment facilities of production/rain storm drainage system.
- Pervouralsk Novotrubniy Zavod. A unit of thorough treatment of the tube mills recycling water at the “settler/flocculator” apparatus with dehydration of the resulting scale/oil-containing residue at the “OKUD” apparatus.
THE DEADLINE for submitting of the reports is JUNE 15, 2019. The address: firstname.lastname@example.org. ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITTEE RosNIIVKh
ul. Mira, 23, Ekaterinburg, 620049 Russia
Tel : 007 343 287-65-71, fax 007 343 374-26-79, e-mail: email@example.com